” A Child brain has infinite possibilities in Imagination. Potential test gives it direction and focus. Inborn Potential Test “
” Identify your inborn potential with the global advancing science of Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Testing ” – DMIT
We conduct DMIT Test which is a finger Print scanning test. This tells about brain structure of a person its helpful to understand your inborn talents, strengths and weakness ets by computer assisted behavioral and medical bio metric assessment, profiling and diagnostic aids based on the study of Dermatoglyphics. With the DMIT analysis, our analysts are able to discover the inborn intelligence of each child / adult and his/her best ways to learn. Moreover, professional advices and suggestions will also be given to help solve problems in both short and long term.
- Understanding distinct areas in your brain that is under or ever emphasized.
- Understand your child’s inborn personality.
- Know how to apply the right path in your kid’s upbringing.
- Know learning pattern of an individual (Audio, Video or Kinesthetic).
- Supports in selecting superior Field, Stream, Career, Learning style and Partner.
- Discern different quotients other than IQ(EQ, AQ, and CQ).
- Identification of strengths and weakness of any individual.
- Accessible to understand the behavior and attitude of students and adults.
- Relationship Management through improved understanding.
- Understanding functions and different part of the human brain.
After years of extensive research Prof Howard Gardner defined 8 intelligences. The multiple intelligences he defined are :
- The ability to think in pictures and visualize future results.
- The ability to imagine things in your mind’s eye.
- The ability to perceive spatial information.
- Those with strong spatial intelligence are often proficient at solving puzzles. This intelligence is high in artists, photographers, pilots, painters and architects.
- The ability to read, write, and communicate with words.
- The ability to use language to express one’s thoughts and to understand other people orally or in writing.
- They tend to learn best by reading, taking notes, listening to lectures, and discussion and debate.
- This intelligence is high in writers, lawyers, philosophers, journalists, politicians and teachers.
- The ability to distinguish among an individual’s own feelings, to accurate mental models of themselves, and use them to make decisions about life.
- The capacity to know one’s self, Careers which suit those with this intelligence include philosophers, psychologists, theologians, writers and scientists.
- The ability to reason and calculate.
- Enables individuals to use and appreciate abstract relations.
- The ability to manipulate numbers, quantities, operations, etc.
- Many scientists, mathematicians, engineers, doctors and economists function in this level of intelligence.
- Allows one to distinguish among, classify, and use features of the environment.
- The ability to discriminate among living things and to see patterns in the natural world.
- Careers which suit those with this intelligence include wild Life Photographer, naturalists, conservationists, gardeners and farmers.
- Enables individuals to recognize and make distinctions among others’ feelings and intentions.
- The ability to work effectively with others and display empathy.
- Careers which suit those with this intelligence include politicians, managers, teachers, and social workers.
- Allows individuals to use all or part of one’s body to create products, solve problems, or present ideas and emotions.
- Using the body in highly differentiated ways for expressive, recreational, or goal directed purposes.
- People who have this intelligence usually enjoy acting or performing, and in general they are good at building and making things.
- Careers which suit those with this intelligence include athletes, dancers, actors, surgeons, builders and soldiers.
As you know, the Indian education system, focuses more on cramming information in the minds of our children, rather than giving them true knowledge, which they can use to shape a successful career. Our system also overlooks the specific learning needs of each child, who is unique, resulting in immense stress.
Shockingly, above 12,000 students commit suicides in India due to exam related stress. This number is alarming and makes us wonder where our system is going wrong!!!!!!!
You, as parents need to take an active role in understanding the special intrinsic potential of your child, and design suitable learning methods around your child needs. DMI Assessment technique has been developed by scientists and research experts from World renowned universities and is based on knowledge from Genetics, Embryology, Dermatoglyphics, Psychology and Neuroscience.
Prof. Neil Flemming said there are three ways by which we receive information and our brain shows a preference towards any action.
He classified these three learning styles :
If inputs will be given to any individuals, specially children, they will tend to learn, memorize and retain more. This will be beneficial in the golden formative years of the children. Our DMIT gives a lot of emphasis on these learning styles by educating parents about it and by telling them to apply and practice the same with their children.
The theory is widely known as VAK theory. Visual learners learn more when they are exposed to visual inputs. They learn by seeing and watching. Auditory learners respond to verbal communication. They learn and absorb by listening to instructions. They form the sounds of words and other information in their mind. Kinesthetic learners are action oriented and they do and perform activities to understand and remember subjects.
This concept has lot of applicative potential. Its gaining momentum to implement it in classroom learning. Our idea is to create three sections in play-schools based on these three learning styles and then to impart education accordingly. This will help children learn fast and it will ease stress in them as they will not be unnecessarily under pressure to study in a way that’s not their preferred style of learning.
- Ability to reason and think .
- Predictor of performance.
- Ability to manage numbers.
- Ability to analyze.
- Ability to apply logic, language and grammar.
- High IQ doesn’t mean more intelligent & visa-versa.
- Ability to understand music & art.
- Predictor of your creativity.
- High CQ makes you a man CQ of Painting & Dance.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Doing something different better & new.
- Vision as imagination.
- Predictor of performance.
- Ability to see higher Spiritual forces.
- Confidence in achieving the vision.
- Wonderful dream vision of the future.
- Working with imagination, insight, boldness.
- Ability to understand and manage self’s & others emotions EQ.
- High EQ make you a man of \management.
- Predictor of your Emotion Management.
- Directly proportional to your managerial skills.
- Ability to handle tough situations.
Pain taking capacity.
Mentally strong people.
- Tough mind set.
- Never give up attitude.
- Situation fighter.
- High energy level.
There are five types of acquiring methods. Which are:
Cognitive : A person who is independent and discovers and explores and executes on his own; a self-achiever.
Affective : A person who gets affected by the environment and the people around him, an imitation learner, and who is good with relationship building and networking.
Critical : A person who is an “out of the box thinker”, rebellious and unique with his perceptions and ideas.
Reflective : A person who is like a “sponge” taking in everything and then reflecting upon to take decisions and execute. He even sets benchmarks.
Integrated : A person who is into multi-tasking and has a compound learning style and various interests.
” What’s your Child’s Potential? Does it Really Matter? “
” DMIT is Ideal for KIDS|Teenagers|Adults “